Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Everyone at My Highschool,

Is it necessary to marry eachother? Must we intertwine our genes together? Can you not fish in a more diverse pond? I don't understand. Did all the best potential spouses just so HAPPEN to go to the very same highschool? And if so, WHY DIDNT ANYONE INFORM ME UNTIL NOW? Is it that everyone goes searching elsewhere but just so happens to go flip through the old yearbook and find their future husband/wife?
I dont know.

BUT.
it does bring me joy/kicks and giggles to see on facebook that the girl from english class is marrying that one kid who used to make out with his girlfriend in the 1100 hall... Or it makes me laugh that the one cheerleader ended up with the one she never even knew existed but had known her for years. OR how about the girl who stole that boy away from me who ended up marrying that kid down the street. or what about that nice girl marrying the funny boy who graduated 6 years earlier, whom she didnt even know existed?

Ahh.. where does life take us? Back to the north and south parking lots of highschool, thats where.

I may as well just go sit there with  my thumb out and see if any potential spouses will pick me up.

Thanks for the laughs- DHS class of 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09,
-Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh my gosh. My thoughts and feelings exactly. And the Davis Park ward only makes it worse. I better get out while I still can. Find me a Poly in HA, k? And find you one too. and then we'll start our own trend. and our kids will be cuter than any kids that spawn from DHS. Cuz they will be creamy babies.

Unknown said...

I loved this post!! it's so true and that's what makes it so funny.

katie cottrell said...

save me a spot in the parking lot would ya? :)

cole linnae said...

consider it saved.