Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dear Kardashian Sisters,

Most of you are so foul. and crass. and say VERY inappropriate things. Your dresses are too tight, and you wear WAYYYY too much makeup. And why do all of you have shows? Is it just because your dad was a famous lawyer way back when? I hate those high pitch voices you use when you are trying to look cute. But guess what?


I'M  SOOOOOOO YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!

I watch all your shows. Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kim and Kourtney take New York, and Klohe & Lamar! I love all of you too much.

Obsessed,
-Me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bahahah when I was reading your post I was like... I love them... I agree with everything you say but I LOVE them too. WHY??????????

Unknown said...

I'm definitely stealing this idea. I need something I can bitch about people in =)

cole linnae said...

michelle- i know right!
hailey- do it. it feels really great.