Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Army Man,

I do not regret calling you an 'awful person' and a 'poor excuse for a man.
do you blame me? do you remember our conversation?

me: hey would you like to donate to japan?
him: i'm an american. so no.
me: youre kidding right
him: why would i donate to the japanese? did they ever help us? no. why waste my money
me: you are awful. there are already 15,000 people dead over there. you wont even donate to help their families?
him: no. i love america, id donate to americans. i dont care about other people, especially the japanese. why would i donate my money to them when i could donate to starving kids here in MY country?
me: well have you?
him: well no. i'm in the army though and i do what i do for America
me: its sad we have people like you representing our country. seriously. i'm sad about it.
him: i dont frickin care
me: you are a poor excuse for a man. and an awful person.


You are lucky i didnt act on the thoughts in my mind right then. i wanted to slap you across the face, knee you, and kick you in the weenie. possibly stab your heart out. oh wait, nope. no heart there.

I hope you have fun being hateful the rest of your life.

Sincerely,
Me

p.s... youre an ugly ginger

p.s. again I DONT EVEN FEEL BAD FOR BEING VERY UNLADY LIKE TO YOU.

1 comment:

MissyJEE said...

hhahahahahhahahahahahah. i'm glad you were frank with him.