Monday, January 18, 2010

Dear Heidi Montag-Pratt,

The other day as I was meandering my way through the walmart checkstand, and I saw this girl on the cover that had a strikingly similar face structure to that of michael jackson in the late 90's! And as I took a closer look, I saw that it was you! And so it begins. Your downward spiral. I'm excited to see just how far your skewed version of beauty will go. Bless your heart. Girlfriend, have you seen this picture?

other than the fact that it looks like your yabbos are about to jump out and attack me, and your nose could be used as a ski slope.. i'd say that your surgery wasn't TOO noticable. Spencer, get ready to be married to this in ten years..(rest in peace):

Very Concerned,
-Me

p.s. i think its funny that you are overshadowing the President of the United States on the cover of this magazine.

p.s. again, your husbands flesh-colored beard freaks me out.